LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Oil macro analysis, page-102

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Thanks @BKZ and while bullish comments are generally appreciated, it is always a great feeling when people appreciate your bearish analysis, and yeah a lot of what I said has happened for the entire sector. I even warned over the weekend of a possible bloodbath for the entire energy sector and LNG again rightly seems to have a bloodbath losing around 22% in 2 days, along with big falls for many other energy stocks too yesterday.

Sadly, there are some others who will always misinterpret bearish stuff but the 2 forums (FAR and LNG) where I’ve posted most (hardly any comments actually - my 10 or less posts on LNG are just in this thread only) of my bearish oil comments have generally been very mature and have responded very well.

I don’t know if you read my iron analysis at the start of my oil macro comment and one of my biggest regrets as I mentioned there is that I did not share it much earlier, as iron too followed most of my thoughts. Perhaps it would have saved a massive amount of money for anyone who would have seen it, but I’m generally always wary of posting bearish comments anywhere as there is the inevitable misunderstanding by some folks.

I was determined not to make the same mistake of not posting on oil (as I did with iron), and hence finally came up with the oil macro analysis in August (again most of those have been my thoughts since long before). I’m glad I did it as in oil’s case too, just like iron, most of it has materialized so far like I thought, for the entire sector.

Shhhhh @bluesmoke on the part of me causing the Chinese slowdown . I thought we agreed that was supposed to be our little secret...lol

All the best to all LNG holders and hope things work out for you guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.