LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Oil macro analysis, page-542

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    Am still around mazziopr99 . Still hold my stock but don't spend too much time watching the share price movements to be honest with you.
    One can easily become obsessed with stocks that we hold, which can often create frustration and anxiety, which is not healthy . I am keeping myself busy by becoming a day trader in the smaller end of town. Lithium has become the new story.. I liken it to the dotcom boom we had many years ago.

I am now in the top ten per cent of Nab Trade traders would you believe. Averaging over 15 trades a day.
    It has actually kept me sane to some degree, because it has taken my concentration to a different place .
    I had become all to consumed with LNG , the oil price , and everything else in between.
    The introduction of CHX on the ASX has increased volume, so the opportunity to buy and sell many times over on any given day in any stock has been magnified considerably.

Stocks are also MORE MANIPULATED then ever before, so caution is advised. Money can be lost just as easily as gains can be achieved. Have a look at PIO's trading today and it will give you an example of the swings and volume that is being done. 180 million shares traded in less then 3 hours. A high of 7.8c and a low of 5.3c

So the share market in general has now become fun again for myself because of this recent change in direction. I will continue to hold my LNG shares, but it no longer occupies my mind 24 seven.

It remains a great story in my opinion that will take time to mature. If I did not believe that I would have sold out a long time ago.

For those of you that have remained loyal and kept the faith I wish you all well.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.