HDR hardman resources limited

G'day capmanI hope so, it might even get HDR back above $2,...

1. 371 Posts.
    G'day capman

I hope so, it might even get HDR back above $2, lol.

After a long string of disappointments I feel Hardman may just be starting to get some luck going their way. Finding oil in the first well in Uganda was a nice surprise.

Today's news from Mauritania I think was a bit of bad luck in timing, probably not unexpected in some ways and (touch wood) will be a passing moment. Whatever, the Government will need cash to keep everyone paid, in fact I recall a leader of last year's coup indicated that poor pay in the armed forces was one of the events precipitating the coup in the first place.

Anyway, with oil prices where they are at present Hardman could pull in around $200m over the next 12 months or so, most of it tax free. That'll metamorphose the company from dog to cash cow, lol, I hope they find good use for it and get some good deals going in other regions.

My main concern short term is what Woodside might indicate as Tiof oil, I can't recall last years figure for WPL only but it equated to a total for the JV of around 287mmbo I think. A bit of a wildcard, however, I feel that Hardman would move up if this figure is retained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.