CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

G'day WasaI am not unbiased, I hold heaps.I have no brains,...

1. 108 Posts.
    G'day Wasa

I am not unbiased, I hold heaps.

I have no brains, enough funds to lose that it won't affect my life style and plenty of heart.

This stock is 99% risk of losing all your investment. If you cannot afford to buy please DO NOT buy this stock.

I have averaged down from 25 cents to 6 cents. My breakeven ATM is 15 cents, but looking to buy more,(I bought another 25000 at 6 cents on the way down today, a bloody mistake, because the company said drilling the well would take 26 days and it was drilled in 14 days. They also said the well would be drilled on 20 Dec 2007 and over 3 months later they spudded the well. The crux of the matter is I wasn't expecting an announcement so early today and I took my eye off the ball).

This is the nature of speculative companys, bullshit rules. They want YOUR money to make THEIR billions.

HI Kaoto

Yes most announcements are very vague and they can make the mind create many possible scenarios. A lot like trying to interpret the BIBLE, lol.

I think there is probably a high correlation between high risk and vagueness of announcements from the companys, lol.

Hi Stef

The options are priced for them to fade into oblivion. The same applies to the share price, I reckon,

My synopsis of this stock is if you have the funds, heart and no brains BUY, BUY, BUY, before they strike massive amounts of OIL, OIL, OIL.

t

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.