CND 7.14% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

Just listened to the BBR audio of 7/4 and Fenton does sound...

1. 108 Posts.
    Just listened to the BBR audio of 7/4 and Fenton does sound adamant that BKP are getting out of Africa.

Could they change their mind again if they have drilling success shortly in Columbia? Probably not.

So as he said, being a small exploration company with no money and the excessive costs required to get Africa up and running makes it unviable for BKP.

Maybe Max was a bit out of his league in taking on such a large undertaking in Mali/Mauritania in the middle of no where. He got the jump on the majors but he must have not done his sums right in calculating his share of the exploration costs. I know he was hoping Block 20 Mauritania would give him the cash but that was an extremely risky strategy.

So we can see now that BKP need to become at least a medium size producer and become cash flow positive before they can take on any frontier exploraion in the wilderness areas of the planet in the future.

Anyway if they can make a success of it in Columbia then some years in the future they can try frontier exploration again, maybe, if they survive.

Well the African dream seems to be history and I can understand that many feel pissed off and will sell their shares. I will keep mine to the end.

Some people like watching soap operas, I like watching oil speccies stories unfold, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $17.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.17K 1.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384482 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 102217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.