CND 6.06% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

Gee some good posts coming in!!Sorry for my foul, foul...

1. 108 Posts.
    Gee some good posts coming in!!

Sorry for my foul, foul language... shiiiip!

If Caras burn figures are correct then out of Afica BKP has to get, pronto.

But as khibbins said if they could at least keep 5% Mali that would be great. I also was thiking that figure would be a good morale booster for the company and more importantly for the shareholders. At least it would keep the dream alive for the future and give the company some diversity. Of course it has to be affordable.

Columbia at the moment is something that us holders have to take on faith that MFs spin is correct. At the moment it is all talk. We don't have much evidence to support his claims.

This next few months in my opinion is make or break for BKP. If they can generate a significant cash flow in that period it is game on and the share price will repond accordingly.

I think this stock is still exremely high risk, the companies goal posts have shifted, we need more faith in MF and the directors than our belief in the existence of a god,lol.

But I am in for boom or bust. The share at present is RS, but at least they have a busy schedule for the next few months and hopely MF is right and they get some positive results.

t

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $16.83K 532.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 619345 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 48134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.