SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Elliot, you can’t really compare the 12 month sp as SXY had a...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Elliot, you can’t really compare the 12 month sp as SXY had a 400M dilution occur. Take today’s market cap and divide it by the number of shares previously outstanding and that’ll reflect a much higher sp today (not that you can really compare apples to apples as SXY is a very different company today with a huge focus on meeting the struggling gas markets).

Ignore the noise for the now, as all that’s happening is we’re establishing a new base with new investors pumping new money in the mid 30’s before we take the next step up to the low 0.40’s.

The small time traders today (and shorts) trying to make a few pennies on low volume will lose in the long run.

History has proven that the return for stock market growth for longs has been far greater than for shorts and day traders, who regularly lose more in the long term. They may think they look smart on the day, but I prefer picking solid stocks (beaten up for the wrong reasons) and then dollar averaging up as the business outlook improves. My starting point with SXY was around 0.14 and today my average in the mid 020’s and I continue to dollar average up as the business visibility improves. The returns on a stock like SXY are huge compared to the small day traders and shorts who have yet to learn the art of investing. (Not that I’m a pro but I learnt some hard lessons early in my investing career).

When I see folks selling today (besidesshorts) my view is they don’t understand the potential upside we’re sitting on with a “gem” like SXY.

Just my two cents.....
    Last edited by pac5705: 01/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.