SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

The poo has now hit a 2 year high since the balance of supply...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    The poo has now hit a 2 year high since the balance of supply and demand is changing. In addition the Saudi’s will be pushing hard to get the poo higher quickly prior to the Saudi Aramco privatization/ IPO. Only good news for the poo.

I’m still very surprised at the low level of attention that the Australian institutional analysts give to stocks that are so well poised to capitalize on the end of the cyclical downturn compared to their US counterparts. I have many analyst friends in the US that would be all over SXY, but unfortunately they are restricted due to the US restrictions that any stock under $1 is classified as a penny stock and therefore is traded on the “pink sheets” wich they cannot touch. I do follow the ADR listing on the US markets but the attention it gets and the volume traded is far too low.

I think in my early days I had questioned why companies like SXY (who has a respectable market cap) have so many shares outstanding and a price of only 0.35 a share, but I never received a good answer. Anyone care to offer their thoughts?

This puppy has legs so let’s wait for the GLNG commercial agreement that the Execs alluded to and we’ll be off to the races again.

Just my two cents....
    Last edited by pac5705: 03/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.