88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

I posted this article a month ago POO $85 by Christmas...

1. 531 Posts.
    I posted this article a month ago POO $85 by Christmas
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/04/09/85-oil-christmas-analyst-says-yes/82726428/

It is looking more and more likely that he is going to be correct, if he is that leaves 88 in a very very strong position for the drilling of icewine #2H and getting our hands on a loan/money.

With more than 130 North American Oil and Gas Companies going bust since the start of 2015 it's looking like the oil industry is about to turn a corner for the better and 88E are primed and ready to make the most of it.

In my opinion DW and PB have timed and ran everything to perfection and I can't fault them in anyway. It's been an interesting journey so far and now the future is looking even brighter than it did last year.

With the figures going around of breakeven for conventional, unconventional in America and the likes of Saudi Arabia being $10 what you have to remember is that SA need as higher price as a lot of the shale plays in America because their state even is actually nearer $60 which is higher than most shale break evens. Icewine I do believe is going to be pretty low and close to the $35 because of the infrastructure, cost of drilling offset with the rebates and the low restivity play but as always we can not be sure until we have the flow rates which will be the next part of the journey and an exciting part especially if POO is at $85.

Good luck and enjoy

PS. For those of you that have been following LSE I would just like to say "I'm not a sexist or racist I have traveled the world extensively and met lots of wonderful people and been to many beautiful countries. I try to be honest, truthful and caring and always lend a helping hand when possible" It strange how things and words can and do get twisted just to suit people's agendas and they always pick up on the bad but not all the good that someone has done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $72.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $634 213.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
150 166689125 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601425897 251
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.