88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

The World Bank is forcasting oil over 50$ a barrel and continued...

1. 429 Posts.
    The World Bank is forcasting oil over 50$ a barrel and continued upward trajectory.
    Hedgefund manager "Texan" Kyle Bass one of the few who predicted the GFC and so early, is predicting and invested in a oil recovery .
    Recently I tried to reseach oil reserves in the world and found accurate figures on the Saudi reserves are not easy to obtain they just have an idea and admit it could be out by amile. Some are stating they are close to reaching peak daily output , I have a National Geographic magazine from 13 years ago which was very pessimistic about future oil supply.in the time now.. Also Geo's are claiming the Saudis are using a method of pumping saltwater down a well to create pressure for a fast flow rate which eventually contaminates the field before all the oil is removed. In my opinion plenty of variables are playing in the oil investors hand at the moment
    As stated before by myself does anybody ever remember an oil company in the past with this potential and have the results that have already been presented ever being so cheap
    we await

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.