88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Oil over $50/bbl, page-135

1. 223 Posts.
    When I started investing in 88e I understood that it was a very risky investment, one that has plenty of hurdles in front of it still. Even though we are sitting at 60% derisked now, to the lamen person that might seem half decent but I was originally told about a dozen companies that mainly originated in South Africa that had all our potential and ended up going nowhere.

In our case though as long as the stars all aline for us with the price of oil and our ability to not only get it out of the ground but keep it flowing like we believe it should then there shouldn't be any major problems.

In saying that I am really hoping to hear that we find a substantial amount of conventional oil in an easy to access location, in order for us to get a farm in deal, to help mitigate the future costs involved in tapping our massive unconventional prospects. I believe this will be the case and by year end I expect to hear we can tap at least 200 mbol to get our company set to prove up this first of many unconventional finds.

Maybe then Mr DW might hit Paul B up for all the other areas we also might find more of this volitile oil. It make we wet just thinking about this oilly gas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.