FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

Hi Whisky, I agree with you that in some ways the low oil price...

1. 5,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    Hi Whisky, I agree with you that in some ways the low oil price is a benefit to FAR at the moment as their cost in the development is lower right now when they need it but it is a double edged sword for later assuming FAR doesn't get taken over as you want higher prices later for your profit. You also want higher prices at the time you are bought also as companies would tend to up their bids for your shares.

As to oil prices in the future, my crystal ball is a bit cloudy as people only give an accurate picture in hindsite when all factors come into play. Having said that there are a lot of shale producers that are only concentrating on their most profitable sites and becoming more efficient that anyone could imagine. They are extracting from fewer wells and at higher rates so overall production is stabilising. If prices go up they can start bringing their less profitable wells already drilled online again which will cap the prices somewhat. What is not known is how quickly their return volumes from their wells will drop or how much more efficiency they can get- so yes shale is still an unknown but its here to stay and will have some impact over the next few year in my opinion.

I believe that FAR will make us money but when I invested years ago I didn't need to invest so much for the expected return. Now I've invested heavily as I believe you need to do it to make the same expected profits due to the dilution in the shares. I'm way overexposed but plan to buy another 500,000 to 1,000,000 shares when funds become available in a month as I Am also a believer in this stock.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.