FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

Hi Mr H I've found the link below a good source of info...

1. 13,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4594
    Hi Mr H

I've found the link below a good source of info regarding the shale plays and production. I think the biggest problem they have is catching up once they go into decline and is unlikely unless prices go  considerably higher . There are a lot of factors involved as they produce crude,condensate, natural gas liquids and gas and are all included in the BOEPD but have varying value and use plus they are hammering the sweet spots that are still profitable for those that have them but not avaliable for many. A  BOPD and a BOEPD are very different.

At $60 Bbl for the oil and often less than that quoted, many weighed down with debt I doubt they will ever get back to their peak  unless prices get back to where the were and even then will be a slow process IMO.

The shale plays and Canadian Syn crude have been the only addition to overall world oil supply for the last 4 years as conventional is on a long plateau so have in effect become the swing producers, that is looking likely to be coming to an end..

A lot of very interesting dynamics at play I just have to live long enough to see how they play out...

http://peakoilbarrel.com/

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.