WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Agreed unicorn1, nothing really unique to PRL here as...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Agreed unicorn1, nothing really unique to PRL here as unfortunately misalignment of interests between shareholders and management seems the nature of investing into small cap public companies these days, but that doesn’t make it right. I would love to see two-way alignment between shareholder value creation/preservation & remuneration. i.e. downside deviation should reduce salaries. In regards to SP, i agree. Although, I attribute a lot of the drop to PR strategy and the news void rather than the drop in oil price. For instance, if the deeper core-hole had been completed or Spain asset had been successfully farmed down within the initial time estimate we would have had some news flow/catalysts/value and be falling from a much more reasonable base. Anyway, the story opportunity remains compelling. Especially with seismic results imminent and from these SP levels, given the minuscule E/V at the moment. Based on 4-6 week time estimate for full interpretation I expect to hear more on this within a fortnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.