88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Oil Price, page-774

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    No one like a good war to enrich the price of oil, true enough, this is what a war will do amongst other terrible things; is there such a thing as a good war? all wars are bad wars! There is a possible catastrophic deliberate war coming on and very few everyday people are paying attention about it happening, and it could happen at a grand scale, China and Russia could become involved; This is the sort of war we don't need, I would prefer super power nations preserve the peace and I end up poorer, rather that being rich in oil fortune and be dead .
    Here's something to read on below.
    ----------------------------------------------- The next Korean War ------------------------------------------------
    On April 8, the U.S. Navy announced it had ordered the USS Carl Vinson carrier strike group to sail from Singapore to waters off the Korean Peninsula. On the way, the armada detoured around Indonesia before finally arriving.
    The strike group's leisurely cruise to the Korean Peninsula was interpreted by some as a sign of miscommunication within U.S. President Donald Trump's administration. In fact, the announcement was a tactical move aimed at obtaining intelligence about North Korean military facilities, according to multiple security policy sources, as it sent the North scrambling to prepare for war.
    ---- Click the link to read more
    http://asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Eco...ampaign=BA HCAUS&utm_medium=referral[/BCOLOR]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.05K 3.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 214316072 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581110328 194
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.