BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Kogas had a farm in arrangement with BUL years ago (before I...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Kogas had a farm in arrangement with BUL years ago (before I owned). I'm not actually sure if they did anything much with it, but I think the director was left over from that. In reality it just looked good to have Kogas there. They appear to be holding the shares (approx 5% of BUL) which is a good sign, even thought that amount is barely pocket change for Kogas.

Price of oil is interesting. It doesn't have direct relevance to us, except for the fact that POO is seen as a barometer for the energy industry. Also many of our future partners have exposure to the oil price, so if it's shaky they are less likely to be looking for acquisitions. We're very lucky the Gladstone trains have existing long term agreements in place as its been much harder to get company's willing to sign up to 20+ years of gas supply in recent times (because of the weak price of oil). General opinion seems to be that the price of oil is getting off life support at the moment which is good, but I still think in order of importance is:
    1. Domestic gas prices
    2. LNG price
    3. Price of oil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.