TEG 4.76% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Here's my hat-trick for the day!Now that China has established...

1. 5,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Here's my hat-trick for the day!

Now that China has established Nickel mining at scale in China, the impact on Aussie Nickel Miners is already started to show! How many millions income has Aussie Govt's now & in the future foregoing?

The next potential hit is Iron Ore:

1. China seeking alternate future supply (worth a read) - lots of Phosphate expensive to address!
    https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Markets/Commodities/China-determined-to-build-iron-ore-hub-in-Africa-as-Australia-goes-Quad

2. In Aust. Rio-Tinto expanding Iron Ore

3. Mineral Resources developing Iron Ore

So, both Rio & Min.Resources profess to be very efficient - will their volumes start to hit their margins - will China's seeking alternatives also compromise margins further? Time will tell???

So, I expect now is the time to focuss on Australian Fossil Fuel extraction as one of the more viable funding replacements for products that China may redirect their sources in time!?

So many State Govt's running deficits - surely some prudent opening up of Fossil Fuel extraction across Australia under best practice ESG implementation is front & centre to helping feed Govt. funds as perhaps other income subsides?

Much of this is speculation on my part, only time will tell how relevant Fossil Fuel extraction is OR is not relevant in Australia's Future!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $125.0K 6.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 4071579 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1769888 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 5077014
Last updated 15.46pm 08/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.