TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Yes Yummy currently producing 520 - 550bpd is my understanding...

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    Yes Yummy currently producing 520 - 550bpd is my understanding from CT recently.
    So yes we are still shipping, just not that fast now.
    Production dropped unfortunately after must have routine shutdown maintenance on esp's and there was some trouble with one pump restarting.
    The situation now is obviously why continue to spend a great deal of $$$ fixing production for such a short period of time with the PGY moving in for the CCS action..............Ahhhhh yeah for the CCS action....the What?
    Yes where the HELL is the Ministers signature on the CCS. that's the BIG Q. Its all NOPTA approved, so give us a break.
    Been shitty around here long enough - time for some positive vibes at TEG.
    We all get to hear nearly every day from Govt Heads, Climate Reduction, Climate Reduction, We desperately need more to git a NET Zero, more CCS PLEASE.
    Here it is served to them on a PLATTER by PGY/TEG who have spent a small fortune providing all the possible Intel and support for the project.........and here we all are twiddling our thumbs. What a TOTAL JOKE.
    Blingo must have CCS clients that want in with Big $$$$ going seriously, you can't even get the Minister to sign off, what is this all just crap?
    Seriously I mean WTF?
    There you go that's my little outy for the day.

Given we are currently around $91 Brent at present and A$ sub .65 we should be just covering our operational cost I would think.
    GO TEG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $225.9K 10.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4334370 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 309436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 5095224
Last updated 15.46pm 29/04/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.