TEG 0.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

You do wonder how some things get fast tracked - how do Solar...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    You do wonder how some things get fast tracked - how do Solar panels get $1 Billion of Govt. support when:

1. Australian Labour costs are highly uncompetitive
    2. The World is awash with largely China made solar panels

Will the $ 1 billion join the likes of Pink Batts & other Labour Social initiatives? Currently the Fast Tracked NDIS which Labour was cautioned on introducing without developing a framework for checks & balances, since being abused by a number of scrupulous providers?

I'm all for equal opportunity & lifting the human knowledge(better education) base to improve everyone's life & financial health!

So, the Govt's need funds to improve everyone's Social Welfare - what's it going to take to get some level of middle ground in Govt's to progress the best practice ESG development of Fossil Fuels to help secure funding long into the future as China appears to be seeking alternative sources away from Australia that in time will need other funding sources to take the place of the likes of e.g. Iron & Nickel exports.

How do Govt's overcome procrastination & pressure groups to get Fossil Fuels moving as best practice opportunities!???

The World, I expect needs a lot more GAS! Better it comes from an ESG regulated environment than perhaps the alternatives?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $111.6K 5.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5737344 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 903636 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 4455688
Last updated 14.36pm 30/04/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.