CTP 3.85% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

oil prices are down overnight again , page-15

1. 10,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I wasn't worried Sav, just surprised. Just that JH announces everything. Randy was always happy to talk about drilling things with a complete and utter nube like me. Sav have you done work with Central or any of their farm in partners?

Bravo nothing mind blowing. Someone had suggested that QGC had their own rigs. Just wondered if that was a possibility for drilling and if they would use Hunt rigs again etc, etc. Just general questions about JV partners.

Ally still holding strong. Just not as much to post about at the moment. Not going to post "it is cheap. Buy, buy etc". Trying to be patient. I don't want to sound desperate. I think we will get movement when the drilling campaign is announced and more info about farm in partners is made known to us. Price of oil is not great but worrying about that will not change it.

Interesting to see Blue energy is after a CSG partner. Was also going to ask JH about what CTP's options were for its future campaigns (obviously only what he can advise).

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/business/story/0,28124,24915692-5005200,00.html

Any thoughts about the small orders selling down today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.