XST 5.56% 1.9¢ xstate resources limited

Considering the price of oil and gas has been going up for a few...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Considering the price of oil and gas has been going up for a few months consitantly and is said to be going up a hell of a lot more..

Considering we already are producing over 1500 barrels of oil per day and plans to increase production

Considering we are also producing gas from canada as well as our own freshly minted well in sacramento which should be plugged into a market that pays 40% over gas prices

Considering we are actively looking to acquire more oil producing assets described by the SGC director as a cash cow..which given prices per barrel are up nearly 9usd since we acquired i think 'cash cow' is very appropriate

And we are all waiting with bator breath to hear about the acreage at borba and if we can get more wells pulling gas

And we still dont know if the siesmic anomalies at depth were or were not a motherload which may be plundered once our cash flow allows.

As we had bottomed out at 0.005 with brief flirting at 0.004 as an explorer with no production whatsoever, now that we are bringing in the bacon the skies the limit.

As for price predictions, im waiting for the acreage and hook up like everyone else before speculating, but currently i am neglecting all other holding to focus on accumulating XST.. you might say i am rather bullish for all the above reasons and more

At present we are just a baby about to begin its growth, how fast we grow is anyones guess but if the prices continue to soar and our progress is as fast as the last two months... i dont even want to begin to speculate..do your research as they say and good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $6.109M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $7.975K 421.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 894737 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 165069
Last updated 15.05pm 03/05/2024 ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.