XST 0.00% 1.4¢ xstate resources limited

Oil Prices! Someone say Oil Geyser Rainbow?, page-107

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Even 200 barrels of oil per day will be earning $6,726,220 aud a year.

Natural gas prices are up again..one well alone at borba will be bringing in a further 4.5million aus a year. There's 10 mill revenue for you without the 1500boepd and without the potentian to expand the acreage at Borba.

But im sure you know XST is a great buy. You must sense the incoming good news. I guess you don't want too much competition when the race to buy back in happens, which is completely understandable.

Shareholders approved going ahead with acquiring the canadian treasure so you can chuck that on top of my estimates.

Oil and Gas has plenty of upside before it slows down..oil set to break through 80usd..gas is climbing up..california pays a 40% premium..things are looking better and better.

XST aint the revenueless explorer it was when the price tanked...we are producing asset's that are going up in price by the day...but no one is stopping you from selling sweet friend. There is around a million bucks in buy orders to sell into whenever you wish to leave. But i have a strong feeling you have no intention of exiting this exciting little producer..i think you are accumulating as many as your budget allows for..and good on you..go get em tiger!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.34K 95.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 707944 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.