oil prices to fall, page-14

1. 5,784 Posts.
    re: jocam: oil prices to fall jocam9, I think there is a niche still in the market for someone that can summarise each oilers tenaments, their share of that asset, the proven/estimated reserves in each asset, flow rates of each etc... To me that is fundamental information, not when someone will drill - that is more useful for short term trading and maybe opportunities to enter quality oilers when they drill a duster. Don't know if that is what the average subscriber would want though - most people are too lazy and just want tips or who is drilling next month I suspect?

You are a person of high integrity with your heart in the right place and I think if you added such information to your newsletter then you would be by far the best going around by a long shot.

Not sure how much work is involved in this though or how easy such information can be got and still sell it for a reasonable price.

An alternative to sending a newsletter is perhaps have it so that the info can only be read online by logging in. This will not stop pirate copies as people can still cut and paste but will make it a lot harder and they likely can't be bothered. After all most only want tips, so likely can't be bothered putting in the effort to cut and paste.

Even then there are ways to put info online as say an image so that it can't be selected and ctlc-c done on it and disabling the right click option to so that the "save image" feature is not available (always workarounds for the more advanced users but this would be likely less than 5%).

All the best

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.