BHP 0.89% $41.19 bhp group limited

current price is actually rating the company on hugely slashed...

1. 309 Posts.
    current price is actually rating the company on hugely slashed earnings due to a recession in the US (won't happen), collapse of metal prices (exact opposite will happen), and a 30% drop in oil (will rebound and trade between 60 - 70 for the rest of the year). Current price includes absolutely NO potenial upside that BHP will benefit from with a record amount of production expansion coming onstream, and a record amount of exploration that are likely to see it up some 30%+ to its proven reserves in the short term. Current price fails to regognise any selling of Uranium to india which is inevitable. U, gold, and copper sales that come from the largest expansion of any mining operation in the world - ever. In other words, this is the cheapest you'll get BHP apart from the piddly 3% moves here and there. I've said it before - this company is in the process of expanding at a rate that is unprecedented in corporate history. People hold this stock and will continue to do so to get a 100% tax free buy back of pure capital gains (us long term holders do anyway). Then we take our tax free money, and buy more BHP. Saying it is too expensive now just makes me laugh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.19
Change
-0.370(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $208.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.38 $41.53 $41.15 $305.6M 7.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 802 $41.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.25 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.