CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Good Oil,I've been waiting for you... for a very long time now...

1. 100 Posts.
    Good Oil,

I've been waiting for you... for a very long time now :)

I am a little disappointed that the best you can come up with is the same cheap accusation you throw against every other poster with whom you disagree or feel you need to discredit.

Thankfully you have made my job very easy, as I only need respond to your lowly, ill-informed post, lacking any depth or reference point whatsoever.

So where to begin with you mate?

Okay, lets begin with the obvious.

You assume I am down on my holding. Id love to see some real maths, and some logical calculations by which you deduce this. You clearly have not had much experience in this, as it is clear you've no grasp on different investment methods than your own. I will not divulge on here what my position is... down, up, sideways, it really makes no difference. I say this because anything that I do say cannot be quantified, as is the case with yourself, so already your post is as useful as tits on a bull (pardon the pun).

You say I have an in-depth knowledge on CTP? Well I know everything anyone would know after reading several years of ASX announcements, and the company website with regularity. This is what an investor does Good Oil. Are you not aware of the research method? I have investment experience in all resources, and a diverse portfolio. Yes I even dabble in the odd short, options and futures contracts - not unlike yourself in some capacity I assume, as you intimate you are a short trader. You've obviously got an arsenal of supporting evidence to demonstrate my knowledge is somehow assymetric? Please share it with everyone. I would love to have it all out there, as this mysterious source of supposed information will be news to me. It is very clear I draw my conclusions based on pre-circulated information through the regular channels that you have. Moreover, I think you're a little jealous that I am able to deduce conclusions you've otherwise been unable to debunk. You needn't be mate. This is not a competition.

No Good Oil, I would suggest it is your posts which defy logic. I see you've picked no fault with my numerous posts in the past, other than simply "disagreeing" with them. Well bravo, mate. Very stirring argument indeed. I do believe you have got me there with such profound argumentative cognition. I've yet to see a post from you with any semblance of fact, or solid evidence. You very cunningly play on words used by others, and invariable pick faults to dwell on, rather than giving a balanced and holistic view. I actually don't have a problem with it, as you have a position which you'd like to solidify. As it is short, you're more than within your right to convince others in the hope you will create your own destiny. So good luck with that.

Rationality is very firmly on my side, as I back every argument up with factual evidence, underpinning my ideologies. I also am open to discussion and the likelihood that there are others out there with more knowledge than me.

Your arrogant, self righteous and ostentatious predisposition entitles your opinion to little respect. This is why people do not listen to you. Perhaps with a greater concentration on evidence, in your argument, you may have the proverbial leg to stand on. Until then, you will remain the lowly invertebrate on the chain of logic.

It has been fun GO... wait, no it hasn't.

Good luck in your short position on Central Petroleum. May you have short term luck, and discover logic along your way.

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.