CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

You make this too easy GO.Since the 2010 post, the share price...

1. 100 Posts.
    You make this too easy GO.

Since the 2010 post, the share price has been driven below $0.05 on more than a few occasions. A prudent investor would average down, and take profits during price spikes, and re-purchase if he/she believes in the story. This could easily take an average price below the current, and indeed create an overall profit.

But then again, how would you know right? Free employee options are the only way to make profit? Oh, GO. Seems you may need to consult a professional investor to help you with your woes. A quick brush up on your investment knowledge may assist.

Nice talking with you mate. You prove once again that you lack the ability to discern a holistic point of view and spout more rubbish than an out of control waste management center.

Oh and you missed the question? Well you realise of course a question can come in many formats, such as a challenge. I challenged you to provide supporting evidence on where I had asymmetric information, a challenge you have ignored twice now. Perhaps the question mark was not as obvious as I intended???? See I added a few more for you, just so you can get it.

I rest my case old boy. Good luck with your ranting and short position on CTP.

DYOR.. perhaps more thoroughly I would suggest :)

To keep things on-topic for other investors, and so as not to waste time on trivial banter with the seedy underbelly of HC, I offer to anyone else reading this that your opinion on Central Petroleum is much appreciated so long as it is factual in some capacity, and that you are open to other opinions. No brash statements please, as you will end up like so many on here - lacking respect of the common reader.

RB

Always a Pleasure.

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.