CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

oil production and sales being programmed, page-52

1. 11,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6204
    morning all.
    Well.. I must say as an avid reader of HC.
    CTP wins the award for most negativity, anger and dare I say it hatred. There seems to be a plethora of people happy to spew pure angry onto this website/forum.
    Any who hold CTP, and who have researched CTP as any real investor would, should have a fair understanding of how current management operate, yet, AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN, the masses spew out anger and negativity at decisions being made.

Are you all suprised??? still?? after all the years of operation....?????????????????????
    The management is the SAME.... when you jump on a roller coaster ride, no one scrams and shouts and swears when they get on the second time, ON THE SAME RIDE.

I am only invested in CTP because I view it as a true wild cat stock, VERY HIGH RISK/REWARD. There are many on this forum that understand the oil business better than me. However slow movement on all the projects CTP was always going to occur, is clear to see if you just read through the multitude of company presentations over the years, plus some of the excellent posts made here on HC. Oil exploration takes TIME.

To deny this is a high risk stock and yet still invest, is ludicrous. Sorry to all that have either lost, or are in the red, but this constant and relentless angry is simply ending up and a Tsunami of down ramping.

Constructive conversations are only rarely found in the multitude of posts in CTP these days. The good ones are drowned about by short, snappy and pointless posts.

When I am feeling a little joyous at being alive, I simply jump on the computer, and hit HC - CTP to bring be back to 'reality'.

So, the announcement is out, factor it into your research and analysis of the company, and either, average down in the months ahead, SELL out or hold.

I myself will be holding ( I am sure as HELL not trying to advise anyone on what to do with their own investments), as I do believe that CTP will simply be lucky enough to get swept up in the coming boom that will be shale. Not something I am betting my house on btw. Just seems to be the logical process of what is occurring in the Cooper firstly, and soon to be other basins.

Have a nice wknd all, the market is closed btw. So bloody well chill out.

IMHO.
    DOYR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.