BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Our situation is imo very similar to the top share holder of...

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Our situation is imo very similar to the top share holder of renascor dumping into the market at 1c 14months ago. The Clarke's owned over 25% from owning the land. Now I might be wrong here because I tend to follow my gut, although some posters here prob helped my thinking. But these market distortions are often nothing to do with fundamentals of a company. I have had the balls to lead heavy into options basically because I though oil was going to $100. I think the risk of the options going out of the money has driven the sophisticated option holders to dump blah blah its been done ro death, however our rerate may be driven by those same guys having a change of heart. Look for the sell side to dry up first then the story is self fulfilling. Not many companies (even gold) around looking at getting a couple bags in the near to medium term.

debt free, producing, organic expansions of a fkin on-shore USA energy play. With no price hedging. I mean really this is going to break open or get a takeover

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $37.13K 3.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 648453 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 28031377 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.