FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

I stand to be corrected but Robertson, but the MD of FAS was...

1. 20 Posts.
    I stand to be corrected but Robertson, but the MD of FAS was paid a salary for the FY08 of $292,897 and no share based payments as disclosed in the Full Year Statutory Accounts released on the 25/9/08 ( FY07 was $207,163 plus 1m shares) and just as a matter of reference the latest company to be added to the S&P ASX100 - Arrow Energy- paid its MD $990,000 for FY08.
    I have been watching these threads for about a year now and the likes of Ota come on here often and tell lies and half truths and put it forward as discussion or somehow reasoned debate. Lying and making up rubbish is exactly that -rubbish!!! And deserves to be treated as such. At a time when the whole world stands on a financial precipice like no other time since 1929, the least we could expect is honesty in discussions. At the current prices I have lost money on every share I own ( Except FMS and only cause I bought very early). My decision rightly or wrongly to hold and ride out the storm may well prove to be a very bad decision, but it is what I am doing and I take full responsibility for it and don't try and blame everyone one else in the world for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.