FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

oil rig sealake, page-6

1. 1,464 Posts.
    Toma no wonder you are still supporting stupidity, you wear it.

When P.Bond commenced managing LNC he chose his salary to fit the requirements of the business. His brief will have been declared and the shares he owns he will have purchased with a minor issue called Capital.

The increase in LNC shareprice is a measure of whether he earnt his salary or not. The rise in his share price is a revaluation of his capital input and I doubt whether there are too many philanthropists in the Australian mining industry forgoing their remuneration.

That of course is the measure I described.

Firstly the MD of FAS has not only not earned his salary or performed to his brief, but he has squandered the investments of not only himself but at this point most of the capital except for 1c and .01 c initial shareholders and those who bought at .045c today and sold at 5c.

He is also intent upon getting the monkey off the backs of the 1c and .01c as we speak.

One thing for sure is on a ratio of value of share diminished/salary he is likely to get the WA Mining smelly duck award for 2007-08. What you should be concerned about Toma is whether he is going to get the next step down, the dead duck award next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.