OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Munch,Good to see your still positive on this stock mate. The...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    Munch,

Good to see your still positive on this stock mate. The result was good, but really doesnt mean much in terms of the share price because it was totally expected.

Clearly you have a significant position in OSH, and whilst your posts are quite informative, you seem to post the same stuff every 5 minutes, its a bit like good old jollyroger is back. Posting 10 times a day on a particular stock trying to ramp it up doesnt do anything but annoy people.

I hold OSH and am very very confident of a decent return in the short term. But people must understand that this is a very high risk investment. Regardless of what OSH might be worth in asset terms, if they pipeline doesnt go ahead the share price will be hammered, if on the only hand they sign alcan as a customer, the share price will rise. I urge everybody to do there own research on this stock and not simpy listen to the rampings of Munch.

I believe this stock will provide solid returns with the possibility of a huge return (if santos rumours are true) and I am very willing to commit some of my hard earned to it.

Good luck to you Munch and all that hold this stock.
    Payday will come hopefully and looks like March will be a defining moment in OSH's history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.