JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

oil show, page-26

1. 3,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Still early days me thinks as to any OIL and gas shows?

From yesterdays announcement.....

"An attempt to run logs on wireline in the deviated pilot hole was unsuccessful and a wiper trip was run to clean the hole prior to acquiring logs conveyed on drill pipe.
    A full suite of formation evaluation logs, including fracture identification logs, have been acquired and are currently being interpreted.
    Several gas shows were identified in the Abiod Formation during the drilling of the pilot hole. The GAS SHOWS were at depths consistent with the fractures identified in
    the pre-drill studies and fractures identified from LWD* image logs. The higher resolution logs just acquired will be used to further evaluate these intervals.
    Planned Activities: Complete the interpretation of the formation evaluation logs, run MDT* log and attempt to collect fluid samples from fractures to confirm hydrocarbon columns."
    Very bland and PLAIN?
    Certainly COE,DGO,JKA are locked in a agreement to say as little as need be (Me thinks) as is apparent in their announcements."

Interesting sideline from envoi site as to drillings in 1993 as to upper Abiod formations 80 km from Hammamet West 3.

"Interestinly no oil shows were seen in the drill cut samples, the decision was made to perform a DST which resulted in 52.5 API oil flowing that eventually reached 6800 barrels per day all through only a 1 inch choke.
    Progressively 5 km away another drilling resulted in another 7000 bpd discovery." WOW!

Still early day as to real ABIOD data to come.
    Perhaps only now starting to deviate if at all.

Still time for lots of good news to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.