TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

received my notice of general meeting today.i'll be voting...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    received my notice of general meeting today.
    i'll be voting against resolution 2 (approval for issue of options).
    I know it futile and the numbers wont stack up but, the sophisticated placement is already killing our share price... image if these characters get ahold of another 100,000,000. Just how much selling will we have to endure then. I can't imagine their would be a share holder out there that would willingly allow those that have already crippled our short term share price to sting us with the same dose all over again.
    I'm hearing lots about "golden handshakes" for under performing CEO's. This placement reeks of a "Golden Handshake" to people that have no business benefiting from this stock on the eve of its recent announcements let alone doubling the dose with these options.
    When are "WE" the long term holders going to be rewarded by the company for our loyalty and for putting our hard earned money on the line with everything to loose only to watch our potential profits gobbled up by greedy corporates that took an over-the-table handshake from their mates?
    Bitterly upset with the current share price and the immediate future?
    Hope everyone out their votes down the options so these guys are forced to hold onto their CHEAP fully paids to realise a profit at a more acceptable level.
    Irony is, the placement wasn't even needed at this stage... go figure hey!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.