BPT 0.99% $1.54 beach energy limited

oil soars and bpt ?, page-8

1. 38 Posts.
    Firstly let me say no one is more frustrated with this company than me.
    However the past postings by grahamc(keep the faith)58 have proved to be extremely unreliable. Maybe You did know the path BPT had decided to take and due to circumstances beyond their control they didnt or couldnt take it. If you were privy to this inside info how about letting us know the reason the brilliant project planned with the capital raising did not come to fruition.
    I do agree with you about the capital raising still being available to pick up smaller players who might not have the quick success they are hoping for.They will certainly be out there.
    Like every follower of oil stocks on hotcopper I appreciate the informed input of Ian Whitchurch. I have learnt a lot from reading Ians posts and used to wonder what was in it for Ian to go to to so much effort.
    Well now I know the answer. It is self promotion for his business. Nothing wrong with that really and I hope he has success.
    One or two dud wildcats and the new players shareprices will be slashed.Look at EPE.
    Time will tell what is the best investment gamble in the Cooper however I still think at todays prices BPT is the best bet. Im sure that 35 million will go a long way to securing the more desirable acreage Ian talks about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.54
Change
0.015(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $3.501B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.55 $1.50 $10.73M 7.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25391 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 39714 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.