VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

oil to be had, page-4

1. 5,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Not much since WB.

They drilled on not so flash seismic and spent a long time reinterpreting the data after the fail. As a result they found the lower target which they hope to drill by extension of the original FP well.
    The original well looks like it was drilled too close to the salt dome, hence the poor result. Also remember seeing some sort of plan to sidetrack the well closer to the original intersect based on the reinterpreted seismic.
    Looking at the current financial position, VIL can not afford to start FP without first undertaking a CR. Hence the recent meeting to ratify previous CR to sophisticated investors. Rang the company prior to the meeting because I was not happy with the previour CR dilution and was wondering if another CR would be for sophisticated investors only. Was told a mix of SPP and and sophisticated investor CR depending on outcome of Sidi well test. Do I believe everything I am told? .... not likely!
    I am predicting SP 0.03 +-0.002 if Sidi goes well, but would be more interested in a second deeper Chorbane well before anything happens at FP. Success at FP might add a cent, but success deeper at Sidi could add 20cents or better.
    DYOR though.... good luck for a positive result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.