COE 2.56% 19.0¢ cooper energy limited

I read the opener each morning on the Day Trading thread. I find...

1. 352 Posts.
    I read the opener each morning on the Day Trading thread. I find it informative.

This mornings post 19760747  by @speckledjim1  titled Day Trading 11 Oct Pre Market  identifies a strong rise in the Oil prices overnight.

The rise in oil price will bode well for Cooper Energy.

:

Oil prices jumped as much as 3 percent on Monday, with Brent hitting a one-year high, after Russia said it was ready to join OPEC in curbing crude output and Algeria called for similar commitments from other non-OPEC producers.
    Sentiment was also boosted by a rally in Wall Street shares and news that work was underway for the launch of the first sovereign bond issue of No. 1 crude exporter Saudi Arabia before the eventual listing of the kingdom's state-oil company Aramco.
    Brent crude hit its highest level since Oct. 9, 2015, reaching $53.73 a barrel, before paring gains to settle $1.21, or 2.3 percent higher at $53.14 a barrel.
    U.S. West Texas Intermediate crude rose to its highest since June 9 at $51.60, before easing to end the session at $51.35, up $1.54, or 3.1 percent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.