CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

oil value, page-20

1. 32 Posts.
    double bay king: I pretty much agree with you. Where's the meat?

I'm a long time holder and not for $.04 / $.07 or any thing like that.

While Smyth has once again put together a sound team of experts and what seems a serious and potentially lucrative play, at this point the stock price is still very risky. I have no doubt that Smyth has the management ability and connections to do what he is trying to do, all subject getting the proper government approvals and to actually not hitting dusters. He can get the financing and partners if he actually has a product. If he hits on any one of the plays this company share price will explode.

Today it is a MAJOR RISK. You're gambling. JMHO

Those who bought for $.04 plus the share option at $.08 took a real chance of throwing their money away, but, with the risks go the rewards. Here we are today at $.30A with a lot of happy campers.

This same company with Smyth as CEO, seven years ago, with a B2B play and oil on the side, pushed the share price up 10X in a month to between $3 & $4 A. This with a hot selling market and hyped up group of buyers like the guys on this board. With the right press release this stock could do a fiver from the present in a day without any wells or mines.

There money to be made with this stock whether we hit on an oil well or copper mine, real or not. That's why you're here. Just don't think there is no risk.

I'm a gambler. I'm in till i'm not.

double bay king, you're no fool!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.