FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Oil War 101, page-2

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    The pipeline running through Syria, Assad trying to move away from the USD as the reserve currency for oil, telling the world bank to go shove it and that's not to mention the massive oil find in the Golan Heights on Syrian land occupied by Israel run by Genie Energy and some big names in the world of finance, anyone of those alone is going to bring the wrath of the western elitists. I'm sure they would like to see Assad dragged out of the gutter and killed in public, oh hang on that's already been done to the last 2 guys that tried to move away from the USD as the reserve currency.
    You really do have to feel sorry for the people over there it's just the big boys playing their games and the people are just pawns to use and move around as they wish.
    It will be really interesting if the Iraqi government invite Russia into help rid their country of IS. Weapons drops here, a 100 million there 50 elite advisor's to train moderate rebels everywhere it's a policy with no end in sight.
    The big boys are going to be pushing and prodding everywhere and harder and harder to start a war the US debt is getting ridiculous and the debt limit only just raised again , lets just hope they don't take the bait and react. I have to give it to Putin at this stage if it was a football match he is leading 50 nil at half time and I don't see him making a wrong move. It's going to have to be big to provoke a fight. Certainly going to be interesting times.
    The oil industry needs to be real careful they keep saying they are around for the foreseeable future but they might just push themselves out of the race quicker than they think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.