ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

oil!!!, page-38

1. 5,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Definitely mate. C10-12 has been ignored for non-commercial hydrocarbon bearing. It's completely OK as we have C13-19 to play with and C13 has been a big play in Rubelsanto. The drilling practice so far (after 6 wells) are to drill down to TD, case the hole and test bottom up. If we do this again, we never have a chance to TEST the upper zone like C13.

What they do this time, I guess, is drill to the C13, if good oil shows in mud put it to test. It's pretty simple with reduce mud weight, close BOP to divert oil flow out and see what flow rate, pressure we may have. Drill further and repeat.

I would say, if C13 flows 1000 bopd, case and produce it immediately. Save costs/time while still have an option to re-enter to drill deeper in the future.

Out of the void, the change of drilling plan is positive. and only a test is the most confident sign of a commercial oil production you can have. Oil shows, wireline logging have much less confidence than a test.

We have very high chance hitting oil and staying the same structure. Seismic is one of the tool. Atzam-4 production is the second. Let see what this one bring us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.