RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Yes exciting times ahead indeed.The only thing I am concerned...

1. 887 Posts.
    Yes exciting times ahead indeed.

The only thing I am concerned about at the moment is the Puntland Drill. We do really need clarification on the timing of everything that is going on. Especially with Africa Oils actions regarding Lion Energy, and now the hand-over of tennemants to a Canadian firm in exchange for shares and creating of Puntland Petroleum corp.

I know they have a letter of intent with a driller, but the fact remains that they have to drill before July 27th (from memory the date was). I'm not certain with all that Africa Oil has done, that they are going to be able to even get the drilling subcontractor there in time. Will Puntland handle further delays? Not sure on that one. This date and the next one seem pretty specific don't they.

That being said - news flow in the next two months should be fantastic, and personally am hoping for:
    1. Georgia hitting oil in the first hole (good chance after helium testing
    2. Upgrade to Texas resources, increase in production
    3. Drilling underway in T&T, and finding some early success to raising BOPD.
    4. Confirmation and further information about the drill in Puntland.

On 4 - at a guess I would say they would probably seek a months extension. But my opinion only. Time will tell on that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.