TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

oilbarrel, page-4

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Jeffo, Can you elaborate at all on just how EH team was elevated from no where to CEO and current positions.
    Thinking back there was MC and the next moment he was gonski much to some satisfaction that EH was the real deal as a corporate oil n gas mover and shaker. A real qualified CEO with experience and runs on the board.
    I assume the board arranged all this but it just all appeared out of no where. Even then it was all a bit weird to me and was really not that excited when everyone else was thinking oh yeah now this company is really going to crank.
    I really do not think these people should be in charge of the company ...so far there has not been one happy day since they rolled up and IMO for what it is worth suggests arrangements should be organised for their departure and all responsible for their appointment .. Same!
    GALP continue in readiness for the drill and most of that work was possibly done by the former team. I thought Margaret was outstanding btw! So, government decision is imminent and really I hope the price will go up and if it does I hope it stays up though frankly why will a signature generate strong interest if any interest. Really not much of a hurdle apart from the disarray with the govt and will not expediate the drill. Gotta jump on a plane, ciao though appreciate comments!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.