MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

ok guy's , page-12

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    In my opinion all directors and the chairman are responsible for the conduct of the coy . By definition they all share the resposibility and attest to the veracity of coy business being reported to shareholders via asx . Looks like another rat has jumped ship ; this time no golden parachute of oppies .One could say this is a good way to save money for the coy but I suspect there could be no money left to pay their salary ; and guess who would know that first ? Sorry I can't offer a prize for the first correct answer .I reluctantly sold my portfolio in Marion last week / huge percentage loss I might add/because there still is a serious credibility gap created by the way these directors have conducted the running of this coy and the huge capital wasteage to date and reduced this coy to speculation as to who is effectively in control of the assets of this coy . I had to preserve some capital for my future and perceive that this coy is going nowhere until the director culture of thse charged with the management of this coy chances . If and when there is an investigation into the conduct of these directors ; I would be happy to share info / most anecdotal / on what has been going on over the last couple of years . I sincerely wish all shareholders success with this coy in the near term and will probably reinvest if and when flow rates are worthwhile and if there is a realistic RI , where dilution is not the major feature of a Capital raising and conjecture upon conjecture is replaced by honest timely andintegral information is forthcoming by way of asx anns by respectful and honest Directors . My last post on MAE thread so wish you all 'the best of all possible worlds'. Best Regards. Rick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.