AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Welcome aboard Auto.Now to do some work again on this puppy.Why...

1. 10,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3638
    Welcome aboard Auto.

Now to do some work again on this puppy.

Why bother with that sort of announcement on Reserves.

I mean - who really cares about the Contingent Resources at this point. I can guarantee it makes not a scrap of difference to a lender. All they are interested in is 1P. Not 2P. Not interested in 3P. And most definitely couldn't care less about CR.

Does one have to guess at everything AKK announces??

One assumes PV undiscounted then calculated at approx $60/BOE (dividing Austin net PDP into $3.132M)

Lender looks at NPV10 PDP so $1.4M. Aggressive (read high interet rate) lender might go 1xPDP + 0.6xPUD so I guess $13.5M tranche is "asset backed" by Reserves.

And how did we arrive at those reserves. I mean its 2 wells so couldn't you at least just break it out (obviously mostly from S-1H). They have the info.

And while I'm ranting, S-1H, way above the HK type curve of EUR of 450MBOE (rounding) with our WI share 30% so 135MBOE and then NRI becomes 101MBOE.

I don't see 101MBOE as PDP anywhere. Looks like 38MBO is the number for a well.

End of rant. Can someone with an improved view point out to me what I must have missed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.