SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

SSN is now at such an interesting phase Its basically been...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    SSN is now at such an interesting phase
    Its basically been moving sideways for nearly 5 months now I think the disapointment that we didnt reach the 9 cent valuation mark as Terry and Enercom predicted after the land sale took its toll
    and then the disapointment in the delays of fracking Rodney and Earle just added to the frustration.
    So people have been selling and we all know there are a host of reasons why somebody sells and somebody holds.
    SSN has got heaps of shares on issue and lots of SH
    all with different time frames and expectations.

My feeling now though is that we are now nearly in the 1st quarter of 2011, I remember several months ago when they were talking about drilling the first 2 exploratory wells in the 1st qtr 11 and it seemed like a long way away.
    now its just around the corner even though the reality will be probably towards the end of 1st quarter.
    But to fill in the gaps this time we have heaps of news all coinciding towards this 1st qtr and the News will be thick and fast.
    News on Gary and Earle frack
    spud of Harsted.
    320acre spacing news.
    three forks news.
    Deals and contracts being signed in securing fracking crews.
    Joint venture anns
    3D seismic completed and interpreted.

I know theres many other things but i will leave that to the experts on SSN here, who list them all with such clarity.

Im sure many who sold over past 5 months will now be feeling a little nervous about being out for much longer. and will be feeling it might be time to get back in along with many new investors this great company will attract.

Terry has been keeping a very low profile of late, and he probably has his very good reasons, which i think he will be sharing with us all very soon.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.