MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

ok ill say it, page-4

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Callent-

you have a valid point to make about all posters being yes men- if indeed there is no contrary point of view out there which you are endeavouring to provide.

_ Let's get this clear - what is the definition of ramping?

Nothing in iams post is anywhere near ramping... it's valuable methodical and neutral research... nothing else!

And if you perceive that iam was too positive pre A1 then he is not the only one - ( readers can prove this for themselves by trawling the wealth of posts nov-dec 2010) -

--I would like to see contrary points of view and solid arguments as to why people hold these particular viewpoints as this would serve to make this thread stronger with a more rigorous discussion about what really counts - and let's be honest folk because ultimately this id what we're all thinking.... -

Are Meo capable of pulling off what they intend to do?

And are there contributors out there that can help guide the rest of us on this journey? -

- without argument iam is a lighthouse in the storm who is able to calmly put a reasoned perspective on the bigger picture -

worth gold in my opinion -

- but at the same time any opinion and especially those that beg to differ are not only welcome but encouraged from my humble viewpoint as they will make us collectively more informed for the investment decisions that lay ahead-

On holidays - too much time for HC but fom the bottom of my heart I hope that Meo turn around in 2011 - from the bottom of my wallet as well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.