AAM 11.1% 4.0¢ aumega metals ltd

ok its announcement time ......., page-79

1. 2,614 Posts.
    All the best - i genuinely hope a positive announcment comes out today or in the next few, i will be back in like a shot. But i stopped the bleeding before it became fatal for that parcel of capital of mine. No shame in that.

As far as the article - its not intended to down ramp or to get people to sell. surely they have enough nowse to DYOR and make own decisions as you guys are expressing, but i thought it particularly relevant tot he set of emotions most AAM holders where currently going through including myself.

I regret that you have been so offended by it.

Yes it is true the holders are the PR team and given my support for the stock has temporarily wained to the point i could no longer justify supporting the stock with my own capital, its now up to you guys to run with that batton.

Your off to a good start.

May i suggest a new thread would serve you best.

Points taken and noted. Not all agreed with, bust i can see your point and i am man enough to admit that. I did not intend it to be taken the way some of you have and I suggest perhaps some mis-directed frustration / anger might be occuring here. Clearly i pressed a button, and i appologise for that as that was not my intention.

I genuinely wish all holders the best and once AAM overcome the current issue im sure it will go great gunns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $16.21K 385.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50001 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 55097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.