AAM 11.1% 4.0¢ aumega metals ltd

ok its announcement time ......., page-80

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    OGG

unfortunately the thought expressed by Dratoz rings true for me, however, the oracle does express my sentiment a bit better.

Clearly risk has increased in your view - what is not clear from your posts is the method in which you evaluated risk and your tolerances.

AAMs fundamentals have not changed. Gold is well priced and is going higher (currency play). AAM is purportedly at full production (no announcement to the contrary - recent update and quarterly report state end of April). Although confirmation would be nice. Costs are predicted by company to be in line with predictions. Gold is being produced and ore grades are consistent with JORC modelling.

What is changing is macro economic risk. Super Tax and Sovereign Debt issues to name two very recent concerns. Could these macro risks be the basis of your risk evaluation? If so I understand your dilemma thus the apparent disparity in your recent sentiment.

I am nervous about the company's credibility - a function of minimal information flow. This is elevating my perception of risk although my tolerance of risk has not been breeched.

I personally think that the company could derisk the how situation by just keeping investors informed on a very regular basis during a period that is often considered very risky. I'm not asking for a blow by blow analysis of a days events, rather, a report on progress relative to milestones and timeframes. We might get that today.

I guess the absence of confirmation of full production in light of other increasing economic risks forced your hand. Am I on track with my thinking?

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $16.21K 385.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50001 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 55097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.