VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

ok, it's time!!! this sp can only go up.

1. 267 Posts.
    I noticed today that there were a few smaller trades at 1.3 cents. You'd have to be silly to be selling out now. There are quite a few buyers around the 1 cent mark, unfortunately for those who didn't get in at 1cent or below, I'd have to say those days are now behind us. I wish I could pick up a few million more at that price, but we all know that the only way is up from here. I can only tell you from my own position in this company that if you want to buy in any decent amount of shares you'll be hard pressed trying to get them under 1.4cents. I am a major shareholder in this company and I can only say that I don't even intend to start looking at selling a fraction of my holdings until the 10cent mark is reached. I can also tell you of a few other major shareholders I know of which hold the same thoughts, It medium to long term for erj with big gains to be expected.
    However in the short term 3.5-5 cents will be achieved, there's a few big players watching and investing in this one. Let's see what the next couple of months in announcements has in store for erj holders.
    Start your engines ladies and gentlemen. I don't gamble.
    Regards,
    Contrarian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.6K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 40913150 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71192206 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.