CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

ok john,after 2017 days,time is up , page-25

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "The final showdown is coming and all we can do is get behind the board and let them work out what they can possibly salvage out of this mess and get us the best deal available."

Lauzza,

The final showdown has now come alright, and the fun will soon be upon us. As to whether or not they (the old Board) will remain in place to do what you are suggesting after the storm has blown over, I very much doubt it. The time of reckoning has finally come, where each and everyone of us will be allowed to either vote in person or via a proxy.

Interesting enought though, that this time around they didn't seem to be over-enthusiastic about it as they did last time.

And I feel quite confident that, regardless of the costs involved in having separate EGM's, instead of only having one where it would cost the company (us of course) less money to do it, they will call for the one to remove JH as soon as possible, and then, soon after, they will call for the second one. And we will suffer a little more while they will try to protect their backsides.

I think that the manure has finally hit the fan.

Time will tell.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $28.55K 559.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160888 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 299892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.