QGC queensland gas company limited

ok keep it quiet then!, page-12

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    G'day Stu.
    Thank you for your well wishes on spp2.

Can I ask you what you don't like here?
    I understand that these guys do have a habbit of releasing good news around spp's but they must have it to release otherwise they would be misleading their shareholders...very shakey ground there.

Now trading at 41.5 cents, with the 36 cents spp2 closing this Friday(27th/5), do you think they are building up something that is not as big as they are saying?

Stu, I'm not having a crack at you here but I would like to hear where you are at as a shareholder, like myself.
    My experience within the oil and gas sectors is very limited but QGC has been a play that has made me a $, so far.(thanks Insider).

Fair enough, the 25 cent spp was a cracker of an opportunity and every man and his dog grabbed some. The outlook for QGC has only become brighter and the spp2 price increased by 11 cents...not good value?

I see this 36 cent spp as being a fairly priced opportunity in a company that has 12 months to get its operations ready to start supplying gas to its contracted buyers...and there doesn't seem to be any problem for QGC to obtain out companies interests in buying into there projects.

I can't give anyone a share price figure on what these guys might obtain, as I'm not a pro in that field either but I see the next 12 months being a slow and steady upward climb.(once spp's are out of the way)

I'm very keen to read your current thoughts, as I'm familiar with what you have posted in the past.

Whenever you get a moment.

Regards,
    Snake13.

Current price on QGC = 42 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.